WHAT OTHER PEOPLE
DO ONLY SOMETIMES
AS FEATURED IN
BOOK KASIA AS A SPEAKER
- Body Language and Micro Expressions?
- How to build a 7 figure coaching business
- How to quadruple your startup revenue in one year
- How to raise 7 figures through crowdfunding
- How to speak with confidence
- How to Change your mindset and create more success
- How to dream big and make it happen
- 3 steps for an inspired life and business
- Business and babies: how to be a happy parent and successful business women
- How to design your business to work from anywhere
Kasia Wezowski is the creator and co-producer of LEAP, the first documentary about the coaching profession. She is the founder of the Center for Body Language, the creator of the Emotional Management Method and Micro Expressions Training Videos (METV). She is a unique Business Coach with 12 years experience (with over 3000 coaching hours), and the creator of more than 30 methods for Stress Management, Emotional Consciousness and Leadership Development. She is the author of 4 best-selling books on Amazon.com, appears in international media, including CBS, Fox, Forbes, at and TEDx. in the full feature documentary “Destressed”, and at Harvard University. Kasia has completed 3 university Master degrees at the same time: Psychology, Sociology and Law. She is passionate about organizational dynamics, radical effectiveness without effort, intuitive creativity and human behavior. Combined with her passion for extreme traveling, immersing herself in exotic cultures, she believes that successful people normally do what others do infrequently. She is the mother of Thomas, who participates in all her activities from business calls to making movies.